We do the following to minimize the risk of virus infection:
- Frequently touched surfaces like counter, door handles, toilets etc. are regularly disinfected!
- We recommend bringing your own helmet (full visor)!
- Balaclavas are mandatory when using our helmets!
- Rental helmets and steering wheels are disinfected after each session!
- We recommend you to wear gloves!
- We offer you the possibility to disinfect your hands!
- We do not shake hands for greetings and award ceremonies!
- We collect your data to track possible infection chains!
- Routes are specified to comply with the distance rules!
Please note the following hygiene and behavior rules:
- When entering our facility, please put on your mouth / nose protection!
- Please disinfect your hands at the entrance!
- First please go to the registration and register!
- Please always follow the distance rule (1.5 meters to other people)!
- Cough and sneeze please in the crook of your arm whenever possible!
- If possible, please bring your own helmet!
- Please wash / disinfect your hands frequently and thoroughly!
We ask for leniency and point out that there may be waiting times due to the separate rules.